Tap’s 95th Reunion!
Where: The Place of JOY!
Why: Because it’s been way too long since you swam the lake, hiked a mountain, shot an arrow, said how-how, and sang all day long!
UNIFORM OPTIONAL 🙂
Here’s what CHARLIE (remember Charlie?) printed out as your schedule….
- PERIOD 1: (10:00) – Arrive at Tap
- PERIOD 2: Blue/Gray Softball Game
- PERIOD 3: Lake Swim (or) Tennis (or) Ropes
- PICNIC LUNCH: Singing and Songleading by the Decades (1-9-4-0 Tap-a-wingo…)
- REST HOUR: BYOM (Bring your Own Mad Libs)
- PERIOD 4 & 5: Mount Sabbatus Hike (or) Ropes Course (or) Water Skiing (or) Canoeing (or) Archery (or) Basketball (or) Tennis – – you never had so many choices at camp!
- REC PERIOD / DINNER (5:00 – 7:30): Alumnae LEAVE camp to eat and play in Maine. Don’t forget to come back for Evening Activity!
- EVENING ACTIVITY (7:45): Alumnae led Campfire: How-How!
- POST EVENING ACTIVITY (9:00): Sing-Along with Joyce in the Main Lodge
- TAPS (11:00): Alumnae LEAVE camp to go to their HOTELS/LODGINGS
SUNDAY: It’s….SWIM MEET!!!!
- SPECIAL SUNDAY (9:45): Alumnae ARRIVE Back at Camp.
- TEAM CHEERS (10:00): Go to the Lower Playground and cheer on your team — Go Blue! Go Gray!
- ACTIVITIES (10:15): Tennis Round Robin (or) Basketball (or) Archery (or) Volleyball
- GOODBYE (12:00): Alumnae LEAVE camp 🙁 Soooo long we’ll see you again, see you again someday….SOON!
If you didn’t get an invitation or if you have questions, please contact Jane – CampTap@aol.com or 207-647-3351